1. Create a website. An obvious one – make sure you have clear images of your collection, contact details, a biography and background of the label.
2. Hi-Res images. Have them ready and available for press to download from your website or an online image bank such as PR Shots.
3. Contact bloggers. STUDY the blogs you’re about to contact first. ONLY contact them if your collection is relevant to them.
4. Send items to bloggers. Well, where do you think Susie and Queen Michelle get the clothes they wear on their blogs?
5. Comment. NO SPAM! Follow your favourite blogs and websites, and join in the conversation by commenting on relevant posts. Be sure to include your website address in the appropriate box.
6. Twitter. No explanation needed.
7. Network. Online editors/bloggers/writers liv