9 Desi Winter Delicacies To Hog Away That Will Warm The Cockles Of Your Hearts
If the perfect winter season could be defined in a word, it would definitely be food. If stuffing your faces silly whilst snuggling in cosy sweaters sounds like your kinda winter feels, then you must read through this. Being foodies (just like you!), all of Delhi is sizzling with the most scrumptious ‘thand-wali’ piping hot delicacies just waiting for you to gobble away. Now that winter has finally arrived, we’ve jotted down our favourite winter delicacies that are available in the city. Read on and gorge away!
1. Daulat Ki Chaat On The Streets Of Old Delhi
2. Samosas @ Aman Namkeen Bhandar
3. Dudh & Jalebi @ Chandni Chowk
4. Badam Halwa @ Dhaba By Claridges
5. Filter Coffee @ Carnatic Cafe
6. Shahi Tukda @ Jama Masjid
7. Malpua On The Streets Of Old Delhi
8. Chai In Paharganj
9. Moong Dal Halwa @ Gianis
Tempted you enough already? Just grab your wallets and scour the streets of Dilli for these yummies!