Celebrating Blossoming Spring with the 29th Garden Tourism Festival at Garden of Five Senses
Spring’s knocking on our door and so it’s time for blooming flowers everywhere you look! This coveted Garden Festival has been a permanent annual fixture in Delhi and is now back for its much-awaited 29th edition - and you’re all invited!
This time round, Planet Abled is involved to help make the event accessible to the disabled. The route of the tour has been planned out perfectly so that even the visually-impaired can also feel the greenery with many more special accesses.
To add to nature’s beauty, the fest is even hosting fun musical performances and a mini food fest for those hunger pangs! The festival would be inaugurated by our very own CM - Arvind Kejriwal. Time to celebrate spring? Yeah it is!
Here are the Highlights of the Fest -
- Flower show (all days)
- Theme gardens
- Large variety of plants in different categories along with Potted plants, Foliage, Medicinal & Herbal Plants, Hanging Baskets/Bonsai/Cactus and Succulents/Cut Flower/Vegetables etc.
- Sale of flowers, plants & garden accessories
- Soft adventure park for children
- On the spot painting competition for children on 20th Feb
- Magic show (20th & 21st Feb)
- Amateur band performances
- Workshops/Lectures on environment and gardening
- Mini food festival
Where | Garden of Five Senses, Saket
When | 19th - 21st February
Timings | 5 PM onwards
Entry | Rs 30 (Adult), Rs 10 (Kids and Senior Citizens)