9 Brilliantly LIT Markets In The City That Will Swathe You All In The Festive Feels This Diwali
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
The festive season calls for loads of shopping, doesn’t it? Well, even if you’re not in the mood for a wallet-drying shopping spree, you should definitely visit several markets at this time of the year just to breath in the stupendous beauty that envelops the environs. The pretty lights and cute decorations will leave you astounded with how surreal and glorious everything looks. Take a peek at this piece and make your way over!
1. Taking You To La La Land With Pretty Fairy Lights
Where | Sarojini Nagar
2. The Snazzy Decorations At Unity One Will Leave You Spellbound
Where | Unity One, Janakpuri
3. The Jazzed Up Market Will Add That Festive Feel To Your Insta Feed
Where | Hauz Khas Market, Hauz Khas
4. The Magnificent Lights Adorning The Well-Known M Block Market Is A Sight To Behold!
Where | M Block, GK I
5. Paper Lanterns Are Probably The Attractive Way To Spread Beauty This Diwali
Where | Malviya Nagar Market, Malviya Nagar
6. The Illuminating Decorations Will Set The Mood For A Superb Shopping Spree
Picture Credits: kumaranjay82
Where | Karol Bagh
7. Fairy Lights + Paper Lanterns Make The Perfect Duo!
Picture Credits: sarojsalilojha
Where | Central Market, Lajpat Nagar
8. The Glimmering Lights In The Bustling Paharganj Market Is All You Need This Season
Picture Credits: travelframesbyankit
Where | Paharganj Market
9. The One Stop Spot For All Your Festive Lights Requirements
Where | Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk
To make the most of this joyous season, head out to these spectacularly lit up markets and let the merrymaking begin!