8 Surreal Then & Now Pictures That Show How Different Delhi Looks!
Once upon a time, the busy bylanes of local markets in Delhi, like Lajpat and Sarojini, were buzzing with shoppers, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Jama Masjid were full of patrons and even a day in Delhi was incomplete without being stuck in traffic for hours. However, things have changed ever since the lockdown was announced in March, and that’s exactly what we’re gonna show you all with this list. So scroll on and see for yourself what we’re talking about here!
1. The Iconic CP Then & Now
Picture Credits: iakhil.sharma, sahil_vohra
2. The Buzzing Khan Market Then & Now
Picture Credits: naman._.kashyap, myhomeiskhan
3. The Lively Roads Of Delhi Then & Now
Picture Credits: chyronnews, jasjeetplaha
4. Saadi Dilli’s Very Own India Gate Then & Now
Picture Credits: outlook.photography018, capture_the_world__
5. The Sacred Gem Gurudwara Bangla Sahib Then & Now
Picture Credits: mr.ashishsolanki, millennial.mystic
6. Every Shopper’s Paradise AKA Sarojini Nagar Then & Now
Picture Credits: thatphotomom, imbhawna
7. The Vibrant Dilli Haat Then & Now
Picture Credits: dastkarihaatsamiti, visualremains
8. The Ethereal Jama Masjid Then & Now
Picture Credits: whoisthis_bisht, smnewsts
Yep, we know this list is gonna make you miss the normalcy and even though Delhi is slowly opening up, it’s better to stay indoors unless absolutely necessary. Those happy and bustling days will come back, till then, stay safe!