8 Insta-Worthy Things You Should Be On The Lookout For On Your Next Trip To The Crafts Museum!
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
This weekend we were looking for places to visit in Delhi when we stumbled upon the Crafts Museum in Pragati Maidan. This one-of-a-kind museum features pretty handicrafts, colourful juttis, organic apparels, paintings from different states, village set-up to take you through rural India and more such awesomesauce spaces to look out for. And here are some of the highlights of our visit!
1. The Gorgeous Mithila Painting Of Bihar
2. The Village Complex Of The Museum That’ll Give You All Them Desi Feels!
3. Trendy And Comfy Apparels At The Crafts Exhibition Area
4. The Spectacular Rathva Painting From Gujarat That’ll Make You Want To Take Up A New Hobby
5. Boho-Chic Juttis To Jazz Up Your Next #OOTD, Folks!
6. The Beautiful Matkis That’ll Add A Splash Of Cheer To Your Room
7. Insta-Worthy Spots To Up Your Social Media Feed Game
8. Spots Like These That Are Perf For The Next Background Of Your DP!
These were some of the things that won our hearts. Drop-by soon, folks!
Where | Crafts Museum - Bhairon Marg, Pragati Maidan
Timings | 10 AM - 6 PM (Mondays Closed)
Entry | Rs 20 Onwards
Call Them | +91 11 2337 1641
Check Out Their FB Page | https://www.facebook.com/craftsmuseum/
Here’s Their Website | http://nationalcraftsmuseum.nic.in/