8 Insta-Worthy Spots To Make The Most Of At The Brilliant Street Art Exhibition @ Kona, Jor Bagh
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
Are you looking for an uber cool place for your next Insta photoshoot? These colourful and totes gorgeous spots at Kona are just what you’ve been looking for! The exhibition is called Art For All by F(r)iction, an initiative by St+Art India and aims at promoting artists from across the world. The exhibition features artists like Osheen Siva and NeSpoon, among lots more. Keep scrolling for unmissable works of art!
1. Immerse Yourself At The Temple Of Indulgence
2. Make Your Way Through Web Art By NeSpoon
3. Swim Through Millions Of Balls At Surfing
4. Find Yourself At The Floating Universe
5. Go Figure The Optical Illusion
6. The Perfect Spot For Your Selfie - Posters By Osheen Siva
7.An Infinite Loop For LIT Insta Posts
8. A Starry Affair - Stars & Dust
So, take your cameras along and thank us later!