7 Pretty & Colourful Things We Found @ Meena Bazaar Tucked Inside The Red Fort
Did you guys know that there’s a fab market inside the Red Fort? Yep, we ain’t kidding. As you enter the world-famous monument, you’re greeted by shopkeepers and are instantly transported to the bygone era of the royals. From lampshades to pretty trinkets to artefacts, Meena Bazaar has it all! On our recent trip to the Red Fort, we came across some pretty cool stuff and we’re here to tell you all about it!
1. You Need These Bangles For ‘That’ Bollywood Dream To Come True
2. Trusty Souvenirs That’ll Help You Make Memories For Life
3. Handy Bags That’ll Safeguard Your Belongings Starting @ Rs 350
4. Earrings That Match All Your OOTDs Starting @ Rs 70
5. Home Decor Items That’ll Add A Touch Of Regality To Your Humble Abode
6. Trendy Neckpieces For That Extra Oomph Factor Starting @ Rs 50
7. Colourful & Soft Shawls That Can Become The Reason For A ‘Heated’ Discussion
So, the next time you visit the Red Fort, do shop from Meena Bazaar and you can put your bargaining skills to test!
Where | Meena Bazaar - Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, Lal Qila, Chandni Chowk
Nearest Metro Station | Lal Quila Metro Station
Timings | 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Closed On Mondays)