6 Stunning Pics Of The Akshardham Temple Brilliantly Lit Up That'll Make You Wanna Dash Over!
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
Every once in a while, you need a quiet corner to just get away from all the chaos and find your zen. Everywhere you see, buildings and skyscrapers are mushrooming so a place that’ll make you feel like a million miles away from the mayhem is hard to find. Delhi’s magnificent Akshardham Temple is one spot where you can head over on any given day and find that much-needed peace and calm. These pictures of the temple beautifully lit up will put a smile on your face so, take a look!
1. The Sound & Lights Show Will Mesmerise You With A Burst Of Colours
2. Climb Down A Whopping 2,000 Steps To Watch The Musical Fountain Show
3. Spend A Day At One Of The Largest Hindu Temples In The World
4. The Temple Has Hundreds Of Carved Pillars & A Staggering 20,000 Idols
Picture Credits: Unni Krishnan
5. An IMAX Screen Of 85 x 65 Feet Shows The Story Of Neelkanth Verni
6. The Lotus-Shaped Yagna Kund Is The Largest One In India
Have you visited the temple, yet? Share your pictures with us in the comments section below!
Where | Akshardham Temple - Noida Mor, Pandav Nagar
Check Out Their FB Page | https://www.facebook.com/Akshardhammandir/