6 Stunning Pics Of The Akshardham Temple Brilliantly Lit Up That'll Make You Wanna Dash Over!
Every once in a while, you need a quiet corner to just get away from all the chaos and find your zen. Everywhere you see, buildings and skyscrapers are mushrooming so a place that’ll make you feel like a million miles away from the mayhem is hard to find. Delhi’s magnificent Akshardham Temple is one spot where you can head over on any given day and find that much-needed peace and calm. These pictures of the beautifully lit-up temple will put a smile on your face so, take a look!
1. The Sound & Lights Show Will Mesmerise You With A Burst Of Colours
2. Climb Down A Whopping 2,000 Steps To Watch The Musical Fountain Show
3. Spend A Day At One Of The Largest Hindu Temples In The World
4. The Temple Has Hundreds Of Carved Pillars & A Staggering 20,000 Idols
Picture Credits: Unni Krishnan
5. An IMAX Screen Of 85 x 65 Feet Shows The Story Of Neelkanth Verni
6. The Lotus-Shaped Yagna Kund Is The Largest One In India
Have you visited the temple yet? Share your pictures with us in the comments section below!
Where | Akshardham Temple - Noida Mor, Pandav Nagar
Timings | 10 AM - 6:30 PM (Closed On Mondays)
Call Them | +91 11 4344 2344
Here’s Their Website | https://akshardham.com/
Check Out Their FB Page | https://www.facebook.com/Akshardhammandir/