6 Photos Of Dilli's Deserted Monuments That Showcase Their Beauty During The Lockdown
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
Since the lockdown was announced in March, the whole country has come to a standstill. From monuments to malls and restaurants, everything is closed. Before this lockdown, a lot of you (including us) used to spend a major chunk of time at monuments, either basking in the beauty of them or just for those Insta-worthy shots. So we thought, why not give you a glimpse into the monuments that are full of silence, at the moment, because of the lockdown?
1. Standing Still In Time Is The Tomb Of Safdarjung
Picture Credits: az._.graphy
2. A Moment Of Beauty & Peace At The Magnificent Qutub Minar
Picture Credits: tamalart
3. Gone Are The Bustling Days At The Red Fort
Picture Credits: ankityadav56997
4. The Sky Has Put On A Glorious Show At The Iconic India Gate
Picture Credits: lensking.pradip
5. The Eerie Silence At Humanyun’s Tomb During The Lockdown
Picture Credits: rahilphotographer
6. Nothing But Quiteness At The Cathedral Church Of The Redemption
Picture Credits: wasimsarvar
Oh well, these pics brought back the good ol’ memories. But hey, good days will come, till then, stay positive!