6 Photos Of Dilli's Deserted Monuments That Showcase Their Beauty During The Lockdown
Since the lockdown was announced in March, the whole country has come to a standstill. From monuments to malls and restaurants, everything is closed. Before this lockdown, a lot of you (including us) used to spend a major chunk of time at monuments, either basking in the beauty of them or just for those Insta-worthy shots. So we thought, why not give you a glimpse into the monuments that are full of silence, at the moment, because of the lockdown?
1. Standing Still In Time Is The Tomb Of Safdarjung
Picture Credits: az._.graphy
2. A Moment Of Beauty & Peace At The Magnificent Qutub Minar
Picture Credits: tamalart
3. Gone Are The Bustling Days At The Red Fort
Picture Credits: ankityadav56997
4. The Sky Has Put On A Glorious Show At The Iconic India Gate
Picture Credits: lensking.pradip
5. The Eerie Silence At Humanyun’s Tomb During The Lockdown
Picture Credits: rahilphotographer
6. Nothing But Quiteness At The Cathedral Church Of The Redemption
Picture Credits: wasimsarvar
Oh well, these pics brought back the good ol’ memories. But hey, good days will come, till then, stay positive!