18 Major Highlights From The Guidelines Issued By MHA For Lockdown 4.0
Hola, folks! The ongoing lockdown that was first initiated on the 22nd of March has been further extended till the 31st of May, and MHA has issued fresh guidelines for the same. From allowing the inter and intrastate movement of cars & buses to the prohibition of metro rail services, here’s everything that you need to know about lockdown 4.0.
1. All domestic and international flights & metro rail services are prohibited except for any kind of medical and frontline services.
2. Schools, colleges or any other educational institutions will remain closed.
3. Hotels and other hospitality services shall remain closed. However, restaurants can use the kitchen for home delivery services.
4. Cinema halls, gyms, swimming pools, theatres, bars will be closed while the stadiums and sports complexes will be opened but no bystanders will be allowed.
5. Weddings with 50 people are allowed, funerals with up to 20 people are allowed but other than this, any kind of social, religious, political or cultural gatherings remain banned.
6. All the places of worship will remain shut.
7. Only essential services will be allowed in the containment zones and no movement of people will be allowed except for the frontline workers.
8. The movement of people is prohibited between 7 PM - 7 AM except for essential services.
9. Pregnant women, people above the age of 65, those having co-morbidities and children below 10 years of age shall stay indoors.
10. Use of Aarogya Setu app is encouraged as it acts as a shield for the individuals and the community.
11. Inter-state movement of all kinds of cargo goods, as well as empty trucks, are allowed.
12. Inter and intrastate movement of passenger vehicles and buses are permitted.
13. A face mask or a face cover is mandatory in public and workplaces.
14. Consumption of liquor, paan, etc. are banned in the public places and spitting in public & workplaces are punishable with a fine.
15. Social distancing should be followed strictly in both public and workspaces, shops to ensure a minimum of 6 feet distance between the customers and more than 5 people will not be allowed in any shop.
16. Work from home must be followed as far as possible.
17. All workplaces and common places should be sanitized regularly, with the provision for thermal scanning, handwash and sanitizer to be made at all entry and exit points.
18. The work/business hours shall be minimised in offices, workplaces, markets, shops, and industrial & commercial establishments.
Folks, follow the prohibitory orders and stay safe!
Here’s More Info | https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/MHAOrderextension_1752020.pdf