15 Pictures Depicting Why Horn OK Please Is Called Delhi's Happiest Food Festival!
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
Folks, 7th edition of Horn OK Please - Delhi’s Happiest Food Festival, presented by MAGGI FUSIAN and co-powered by Fresca Juices & POLO - The Mint With The Hole is ongoing and we’re on our way to the 7th edition of this kickass food fiesta that’s on till 16th February only. So, we’ve compiled a list of reasons why exactly is this RAD festival appropriately called Delhi’s Happiest Food Festival. And what better way to illustrate that than by way of pictures?!
1. Folks Beaming At The Prettiest Photo Ops
2. Quirky Face Tattoos To Give You All The Festive Vibes
3. All The Delish Tipples That You Can Swill Back!
4. Head-Banging Music That Ensures A Rocking Time!
5. Spotting That Perf Pair Of Earrings To Get Your #OOTD On Point!
6. Homegrown Artists Pumped For Their Power-Packed Performances
7. Lil’ Munchkins Having The Time Of Their Lives!
8. Endless Delish Grub That Makes It A Foodie’s Paradise
9. The Perfect Hatke Date Idea With Bae
10. An Overall Happy Vibe To Get You In A Cheery Mood
11. Weekend Fam Jam Plans Sorted
12. A Number Of Fun-Filled Activities To Keep Y’All Engaged
13. The Ideal Spot For That Much-Needed Chilling With The Tribe
14. The Perfect Festival For A Great Weekend!
15. ‘Cause Grooving To Rocking Beats Has No Age
So guys, make your way to this EPIC fiesta and enjoy the fun festive vibes with your loved ones!
On Till | Sunday, 16th February
Where | Gate No.2, JLN Stadium
Entry | Rs 299 Onwards
Timings | 12 Noon - 10 PM
RSVP On FB Here | https://www.facebook.com/events/586675582186475/