11 Stunning Pictures That’ll Make You Fall In Love With Dilli Ki Baarish, All Over Again!
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
Monsoons in Delhi equals overflowing drains, spontaneously-appearing potholes on roads, long and never-ending traffic jams and basically just a LOT of chaos! But if you forget about all this for a minute and just look out of the windows of your cars and offices, you’d agree with us when we say that this season adds some truly beautiful hues in the palette of colours that Delhi always shows! And if you don’t believe us, then scroll on and check out these amazing pictures that’ll make you love Dilli ki baarish again!
1. That Rich Shade Of Green No Filter Can Match!
Picture Credits: anuragvaid
2. The Unmatched Sights That Leave You In Awe
Picture Credits: ashishchopra
3. The Dramatically Gorgeous Colours The Rain Adds To Iconic Spots
Picture Credits: arunsharmaht
4. Mo’ Rain, Mo’ Playin’
Picture Credits: oyegauti
5. Bringing Out The Lush Greenery We All Forgot Delhi Boasts Of
Picture Credits: theonlyvimal
6. Rain-Specked Windows Showcasing The Mellow Side Of Delhi
Picture Credits: shifogram
7. Reflecting The Spirit Of The City
Picture Credits: pratibha176
8. Even Fallen Beauty Is Still, Well, Beautiful!
Picture Credits: jyotishmitasarma
9. Evoking Nostalgia Of Carefree Childhood Days
Picture Credits: manishjaisi
10. Good Food & Good Weather Go Hand-In-Hand
Picture Credits: preeshadhiman317
11. Dark, Brooding And Absolutely Stunning!
Picture Credits: zubair._.zuby
You can complain about it or you can simply enjoy it! All we’re gonna say now is - rain, rain, please DON’T go away!