14 Important Guidelines For Unlock 1.0 Issued By The Ministry Of Home Affairs
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
This Is A Representative Image
Lockdown 4.0 came to an end on the 31st of May which also marked the beginning of Unlock 1.0 which is introduced to bring back the normalcy and to revive the economy that is taken quite a blow due to the spread of COVID-19. As per the new guidelines, religious places, malls and hotels will be opening from the 8th of June under Phase I and here are the complete details on the same.
1. Containment zones will remain under lockdown till the 30th of June, with only essential services allowed.
2. Areas except those in containment zones will open in phases as given below -
- In Phase I, religious places, hotels, restaurants and shopping malls will be allowed to function from the 8th of June while strictly adhering to social distancing norms.
- Under Phase II, schools, colleges, training and coaching centres will open in July after consulting the state governments, UTs, parents and other stakeholders.
- The dates for re-starting international air travel, cinema halls, gyms, swimming pools, bars and similar places will be decided in Phase III. The decision on social, political, sports, religious and other gatherings will also be taken under this phase.
3. The movement of individuals is prohibited between 9 PM to 5 AM except for essential services.
4. Restrictions on the inter and intra-state movement of people and goods are removed and no separate passes are required for the same.
5. Domestic travel and the passenger/Shramik trains will continue to operate as per the guidelines issued earlier.
6. Children below the age of 10 years, persons above the age of 65 years, pregnant women and those with co-morbidities are advised to stay indoors except for essential purposes.
7. To ensure the safety of individuals, the use of the Aarogya Setu App is a must.
8. Legal action will be taken against those who do not follow the prohibitory orders.
9. Wearing of a face cover is a must and individuals must maintain a distance of 6 feet in public places.
10. Not more than 5 people are allowed inside a shop at any given time.
11. In weddings, 50 people are allowed and 20 people are allowed in funerals.
12. Consumption of liquor, paan, tobacco is prohibited in public places and so is spitting.
13. Work from home must be allowed as far as possible, staggering business hours and rotational shifts must be followed in offices.
14. Regular sanitization, thermal screening, the use of hand wash and sanitizer must be ensured at all times.
Guys, COVID-19 still poses a threat and with the cases increasing every day, it is very important to strictly follow the rules and maintain social distancing. Avoid stepping out unless absolutely necessary and take care of yourself.
Here’s More Info | https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/MHAOrderDt_30052020.pdf