12 Brilliantly Colourful Murals That You Can Spot On Your Next Ride On The Magenta Line
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current health crisis befalling the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations. Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
The Delhi Metro is the lifeline of the city and we can’t thank it enough for making our commute so much easier. On your daily trip via the metro, whether it’s to work or the college, you must be busy making your way through the crowd. But have you ever stopped and looked at the beautiful and thoughtfully created murals on the Magenta Line Metro Stations? Yep, that stretch of DMRC is filled with murals and artworks and we couldn’t help but share some of the prettiest wall arts we found. Take a look!
1. Glimpses Of A Bygone Era @ Hauz Khas Metro Station
2. Take A Break & Marvel At The Views @ Kalkaji Metro Station
3. A Colourful Tribute To The National Bird Of The Country @ Terminal 1 Metro Station
4. It’s A Rat Race Out There @ IIT Metro Station
5. A Dance Across The Galaxy @ Jamia Metro Station
6. A Burst Of Colours @ IIT Metro Station
7. Sometimes All You Need Is A Lil Splash Of Colour @ Janakpuri West Metro Station
8. Let Your Lungs Breathe @ Kalkaji Metro Station
9. The Fort Perfectly Captured In A Mosiac @ Hauz Khas Metro Station
10. Dreams & Aspirations @ Jamia Metro Station
11. Alone In A Crowd @ Hauz Khas Metro Station
12. Photo-Op Background To The Rescue @ IIT Metro Station
A lil bit of colour can brighten up the dullest of days. Make sure you take a break and capture the colourful side of the Delhi Metro!