11 Activities That Are Allowed & Restricted In Delhi Now That We're In Lockdown 3.0
Disclaimer: Bearing in mind the current restrictions in the city and the world at large, we're tweaking our content policy and recommendations to focus more on staying indoors and exploring the digital world and all its wondrous offerings! Stay positive, keep hygiene levels up and don't fall prey to panic and misinformation.
Hola, Delhiites! We hope you guys are tucked in safely at your home and y’all are following the prohibitory orders. As you all might already know, the lockdown has been further extended till the 17th of May. So, today, we’re here to tell you about what’s allowed to open in the non-containment zones so that there are no confusions, read on!
1. Call centres & IT companies can operate and private companies can function with 33% strength.
2. Weddings are allowed with 50 guests.
3. Four-wheelers can ply with two people & a driver and one person is allowed on two-wheelers.
4. Technicians, plumbers, household help are now allowed to work.
5. Standalone liquor shops in the capital will be open.
6. Delivery of essential goods through e-commerce is allowed.
7. Malls, cinemas, spas, salons and market complexes will remain shut.
8. All modes of transportation, including Delhi Metro, bus and railway are suspended until further notice.
9. Delhi Government offices involved in essential services are allowed to function with full strength.
10. The ban on religious gatherings remains and religious places will remain closed.
11. Pregnant women, people over 65 years, children below 10 years and those with diabetes and hypertension should not step out.
Folks, avoid stepping out unless necessary and stay safe!
Sourced Via Economic Times